A number of small client-side patches were issued to address a number of issues in Patch 6.2.4.
Updated: March 24, 2016.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause the client to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the character selection menu to be displayed while the introduction cinematic is playing.
Updated: March 23, 2016.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an account to be incorrectly suspended.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Recruit-A-Friend benefits to not show up properly.
- Fixed an issue affecting some regions where players were unable to open a ticket through the game client.
Updated: March 22, 2016.
- Client support for Battle.net infrastructure changes, including some memory optimizations.