The 11th anniversary celebration of World of Warcraft has begun! Log in between now and November 30 to earn the WoW’s 11th Anniversary achievement, then check your mail for a special Anniversary Gift Package filled with a fun items to mark the occasion, including:
- Celebration Package – Increases experience and reputation gains from kills by 11% for 1 hour. (10 second cooldown)
- Celebration Wand - Gnoll (5 charges)
- Celebration Wand - Murloc (5 charges)
- Exquisite Costume Set: "Edwin VanCleef"
- Inflatable Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker – Using this item grants you the Feat of Strength, “Did someone say . . . ?” (account-wide)
That’s right—for a couple of glorious weeks, everyone in Azeroth can dress up like an outlaw while turning others into murlocs (or gnolls) and wielding an inflatable Thunderfury of their own.
Thanks to all of the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance for your unfaltering dedication to protecting and preserving Azeroth. Whether you are an honorable tauren, a brawny orc, a crafty gnome, or a resourceful human, we appreciate your continued support, and we’re looking forward to sharing adventures with you for many years to come.
Join the celebration on Twitter with the hashtag #11YearsofWoW, and share your favorite thoughts and memories from World of Warcraft with the rest of the community.