Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.0. Hotfixes are updates made without requiring a new client-side patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require a realm restarte to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Previous 6.2 Hotfix Blogs
- Naval Mechanics: The achievement no longer requires players to obtain equipment blueprints that are not obtainable. Fixed an additional issue where players were not receiving credit for obtaining a blueprint for Blast Furnace.
- Trading Post Level 3: The increase to reputation gain should now work correctly while in a Draenor dungeon or raid.
- Filling the Ranks: Players that have already completed the criteria to obtain this achievement prior to a hotfix from July 21st should now correctly receive credit for the achievement.
- Ships constructed at a Level 3 Shipyard should now always be Rare quality or better with an increased chance to be Epic quality.
- All rare creatures and NPCs in Tanaan now have a chance to drop a number of equipment blueprints for ships.
Buffs to Garrison Resource
- Completing the first Draenor Heroic Dungeon of the day now awards 200 Garrison Resource (up from 50).
- Bringing Down the Iron Horde: The daily quest now awards 100 Garrison Resource on completion (up from 50).
- Demonslayer of Tanaan: The daily quest now awards 100 Garrison Resource on completion (up from 50).
- Pressing the Attack: The daily quest now awards 150 Garrison Resource on completion (up from 0).
- Tablet of Ghost Wolf's movement speed increase to Ghost Wolf form should now be working correctly.