Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.2. Hotfixes are updates made without requiring a new client-side patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require a realm restarte to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Creatures and NPCs
- Bloodfang Grub has been removed from Gorgrond, a level 92-94 zone.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players that perish to Digest or suffer fatal damage while in Gorefiend's stomach should now be able to be seen and resurrected once their bodies have teleported back out.
- Fel Lord Zakuun
- The Befouled debuff should now clear immediately when Foul Explosion is triggered.
- [Requires a realm restart] Exhausted Soul should now be correctly removed from players at the end of the encounter.
- Archimonde's Source of Chaos ability should no longer be summoned without having a target on Mythic difficulty.
- Raid Finder Difficulty Changes
- Doomfire Spirits now produce Doomfire patches at a reduced rate on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Doomfire Spirit health has been reduced by 30% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Archimonde's Shadowfel Burst now only knocks the primary target of the ability into the air on Raid Finder difficulty.
- On Raid Finder difficulty, if less than 7 players enter the Twisting Nether while there are more than 7 players alive in the encounter, additional players will be pulled into the Nether based on role.
- Shadowed Netherwalker health has been reduced by 20% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Infernal Doombringer no longer cast Eternal Flame and take 45 seconds to reach full energy (up from 30 seconds) on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Battle Fatigue should now be correctly applied to player pets in a PvP environment.
- Players placed into the opposite faction in a Rated Battleground should now be able to receive the quest, Battle Hardened.
- Fixed an issue where players can carry the incorrect faction flag in an Arena Skirmish.
- Mercenary Mode should now be correctly enabled for the faction with the longer queue times.
- Aviana's Feather should no longer incorrectly require the character to have obtained Draenor Pathfinder in order to function on Draenor.
- Felfume Cloth Armor 4-piece set bonus for damage dealers should no longer incorrectly trigger from Polymorph.
- Tiny Abomination in a Jar no longer incorrectly has a chance to trigger from extra Blade Flurry hits.
- The flight path offered by Tina Kelatara to take players from Warspear Outpost back to Stormshield Hold should no longer go through a wall.
- [Hotfix in testing] Fixed an issue where Seer Kazal could sometimes not appear correctly in the Garrisons of new level 100 characters.
- Healing Sphere no longer has an excessively loud sound effect.
- Divine Aegis should no longer have its damage absorption reduced by an incorrect amount through Battle Fatigue.