The Royal Photographic Society of Azeroth is renewing its competition in celebration of Halloween. In a longstanding Blizzard Entertainment tradition, this year we’re proud to announce our seventh annual pumpkin-carving contest.
Between 12:00 a.m. PDT on October 13 and 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 28, the RPSA will be accepting submissions for the pumpkin contest. The shutterbugs who submit the most outstanding photos of their work will have their pictures proudly displayed on WorldofWarcraft.com and Blizzard.com on Halloween. In addition, the crafters of the five most interesting, original, and well-carved pumpkin designs will each be recognized for their merits with a 32 GB iPod touch! Special thanks go out to Apple for this fantastic prize!
Pumpkin submission tips:
- The winning entries will display high levels of originality, craftsmanship, and possibly humor.
- Your pumpkin must be lit up by a candle or other light source in your photo entry. You can show another photo of the pumpkin unlit if you wish.
- Pumpkins must be related to World of Warcraft or another Blizzard Entertainment title.
- Try to take the best picture possible, as picture quality helps make a good impression on the judges.
- Make sure you tell us what the pumpkin is supposed to be in the caption, just in case it’s not clear.
If you want to view some past pumpkin-carving contest winners, you can see them here: , , , , . Check out the
contest page for additional details, including the official rules and submission form. Good luck!