Blizzard’s gearing up for another epic gamescom this year! From August 5-9, we’ll be providing plenty of entertainment at our biggest booth to date in Hall 7 of the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
The highlight of the show will happen on the Blizzard stage on Thursday, August 6 at 9:00 a.m. PDT, when we unveil the next expansion for World of Warcraft! Catch it in person or via live stream at www.blizzgc.com.
We’ll have four packed days of activities around all of our games. You can experience everything from competitive gameplay to developer signing sessions, from our famous costume and dance contests to live music—including a special performance from Video Games Live! There are prizes to be won in live quizzes each day, as well as our costume and dance contests. Want to show off your moves? Sign up at the booth! Be sure to check out the below tabs for all the game-specific activities, and visit the website for a full stage schedule.
Of course you’ll also get hands-on play time with our games. Hearthstone will be available on PC and tablet, including some new cards from the upcoming expansion, The Grand Tournament. You can battle it out in Heroes of the Storm, and try out Overwatch for the first time in Europe. Experience StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void and its new co-operative mode, Allied Commanders, and fight the formidable Iron Horde in World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor.
You’ll also have loads of photos opportunities at our booth, including statues and weapon props used in the upcoming Warcraft movie! Share your Blizzard at gamescom experience on social media using the #BlizzGC2015 hashtag, and your post may appear on our dedicated site.
To pick up a souvenir, including some exclusive items, stop by the Blizzard shop in Hall 5. Stay tuned for more details on the shop in the coming days.
And if you can’t be at gamescom in person, be sure to watch our live-streamed show each evening for exclusive content, developer interviews, and more. Tune in to www.blizzgc.com at 18:00 CEST Thursday-Saturday, and at 17:00 CEST on Sunday.
- Fight against the formidable Iron Horde in World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
- See top guilds battling it out in live raids and racing through Challenge Mode dungeons
- Show us your moves in the World of Warcraft dance contest
- Representing the World of Warcraft development team: Executive Producer J. Allen Brack, Game Director Tom Chilton, Creative Director Alex Afrasiabi, and Lead Game Designer Ion Hazzikostas
- See the next expansion unveiled on Thursday, August 6 at 18:00 CEST
- Watch the live-streamed show on Sunday, August 9 at 17:00 CEST, featuring exclusive World of Warcraft content and developer interviews
- Try out StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, with the new co-operative mode, Allied Commanders, playable for the first time
- See pro players display their skills in show matches
- Representing the StarCraft II development team: Senior Game Designer David Kim and Lead Game Producer Tim Morten
- Watch the live-streamed show on Saturday, August 8 at 18:00 CEST, featuring exclusive Legacy of the Void content and developer interviews
- Lead Character Artist Paul Warzecha will bring the world of Sanctuary to life with live 3D modelling exhibitions on our main stage
- Play Hearthstone on PC and tablet, including some new cards from the upcoming expansion, The Grand Tournament
- See some of your favorite Hearthstone personalities, including Kripparrian, sling cards in show matches at our booth
- Representing the Hearthstone development team: Executive Producer Hamilton Chu, Senior Game Designer Mike Donais, and Senior Director of Business Operations Walter Kong
- Watch the live-streamed show on Friday, August 7 at 18:00 CEST, featuring exclusive Hearthstone content and developer interviews
- Battle it out in Blizzard’s new team brawler of heroic proportions, with a few surprises
- See some of your favorite YouTubers clash in show matches
- Representing the Heroes of the Storm development team: Game Director Dustin Browder and Lead Game Producer Kaeo Milker
- Watch the live-streamed show on Friday, August 7 at 18:00 CEST, featuring exclusive Heroes of the Storm content and developer interviews
- Try out Blizzard’s upcoming team-based shooter, playable for the first time in Europe
- See Overwatch cosplayers display their creations
- Representing the Overwatch development team: Game Director Jeff Kaplan, VFX Supervisor Jeff Chamberlain, Senior Game Designer Michael Chu, and Senior Game Producer Matthew Hawley
- Watch the live-streamed show on Saturday, August 8 at 18:00 CEST, featuring exclusive Overwatch content and developer interviews