Pets and Mounts
This section includes information to help you find your ideal mount or staff your perfect pet battle team, including required riding skill and all battle pet statistics (family, starting attributes and abilities). It lists the zones that they can be purchased, found or (in the case of pets) tamed in. If you need to buy a particular pet or mount from a vendor, youâ€™ll see its gold cost (unaffected by reputation discounts) and be able to preview its look. Everything included on this page is pulled dynamically from World of Warcraft, so any future changes to abilities or costs will be reflected here when theyâ€™re made in-game.
Weâ€™ll continue updating this page in the future as new pets, new pet skills and more exotic mounts find their way into Azeroth. Take a look and start your wild hunt now!
We created our new scenario guide pages to make it easier for you to get into the new scenarios and to provide you with all the information necessary to get the most out of this new content. Each page features a bit of backstory for each scenario as well as screenshots, maps, and an overview of each scenarioâ€™s objectives and rewards.
Check out the new scenario pages now!
- 90 A Brewing Storm (new in patch 5.0.5)
- 90 A Little Patience (new in patch 5.1.0)
- 90 Arena of Annihilation (new in patch 5.0.5)
- 90 Assault on Zan'vess (new in patch 5.1.0)
- 90 Brewmoon Festival (new in patch 5.0.5)
- 90 Crypt of Forgotten Kings (new in patch 5.0.5)
- 90 Dagger in the Dark (new in patch 5.1.0)