Continuing our behind-the-scenes look at Blizzard Entertainment games and developers, BlizzCast #10
features a Q&A session about World of Warcraft patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade. As players have
begun exploring all of the new content available in this patch, youâ€™ll get to hear the developersâ€™
take on some of the highlights of the Argent Tournament, Crusadersâ€™ Coliseum, and the Isle of Conquest.
Weâ€™ll put all of the new action in and off the coast of Icecrown in perspective for you and even talk
a bit about our thoughts on BlizzCon 2009 (coming August 21 and 22 to the Anaheim Convention Center).
Check out BlizzCast 10 now!
BlizzCast #10 Quiz Contest
Itâ€™s been a little while since our last BlizzCast, and weâ€™re celebrating its return with a brand-new
contest. Are you a BlizzCast enthusiast? Have you downloaded every episode within minutes of its
release? Do you take notes to distribute amongst your guild? Well then, this is the opportunity youâ€™ve
been waiting for. Listen carefully to BlizzCast #10, answer the questions below, and you may just win
yourself a fantastic prize.
- Who was the interviewer in this BlizzCast?
- For what purpose or purposes is Tirion Fordring running the Argent Tournament?
- How did the Tribute system come into being?
- What was Senior Game Designer Dave Maldonado looking forward to in patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade?
- Why is Lead Encounter Designer Scott Mercer so excited to go to BlizzCon?