The fourth BlizzCon is underway, and we’ll be giving players a look at the new game features and upcoming developments discussed in some of the World of Warcraft, Diablo III, and StarCraft II panels throughout the show. We’ll be updating www.blizzcon.com with new information from the panels regularly, so be sure to check back often.
- World of Warcraft Dungeons & Raids – Delve deeper into the philosophies behind the design of the game’s most epic player-versus-environment (PvE) encounters.
- World of Warcraft Game Systems – Learn more about the mechanics that make World of Warcraft tick.
- World of Warcraft Classes, Items, and Professions – Check out what’s in store for World of Warcraft classes, professions, and items in the future.
- StarCraft II Battle.net Discussion – At the StarCraft II Battle.net developer panel on Friday afternoon, we gave players a first look at some of the cool new community and communication features that will be coming with the relaunched Battle.net online-gaming service, along with info on how it’ll all be integrated with StarCraft II. Check out new details about Battle.net’s state-of-the-art matchmaking system, achievement system, social networking features, and more in our new Battle.net FAQ
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Panel – Learn more devastating details about World of Warcraft’s third expansion, Cataclysm.
- Diablo III Heroes & Monsters – Take a closer look at the latest Diablo III class, the monk, as well as other characters and creatures from the game.